Former Rialto Cinema, Dumbarton by FotoFling Scotland Via Flickr: Cinema Treasures Website states "Opened in 1914 by Joseph Wingate. It was sold to Green’s circuit in 1924 and sold again to SCVT in 1927 and renamed the Rialto Cinema. It was later sold to CAC and rebuilt for cine-bingo (with two small cinemas upstairs in the original balcony area) in 1981. The cinemas closed in 1989 and a brief reopening in 1993 was unsuccessful, the Rialto Cinema closed again. Bingo continues in the former stalls area as the Carlton Bingo Club. The former cinemas in the circle area are now used for storage." August 2020 the Calton Cinema Club closed.















