We're taking a stroll down memory lane this week with some photos from the archives of the law school's former home, Fraser Hall!
In 1928, the law school moved from Pattee Hall to what would be known as Fraser Hall. By the 70s, the law school was outgrowing the space, as evidenced by the first 4 photos here, which feature some pointed captions (one student’s “subterranean nook” is a personal favorite). In 1978, the new building on West Bank was completed, and we’ve been here ever since. The last two pictures show Fraser in 1929.















