Apparently, Tianyi has her own line of skincare products! I never knew that until I got around to doing a little bit of research on this song. Who knew she was this popular?
Anyways, if you need more information about this song, I recommend going to the Vocaloid Wiki and checking it out. I’m just a recreational translator, so I won’t be putting the credits and stuff all the time.
But yoooooooo TID did the illustration for this, and her stuff is like, super pretty? You guys should go check out her stuff; she did the Luo Tianyi V4 boxarts (Chinese and Japanese) AND the upcoming Zhiyu Moke and Mo Qingxian boxarts!
漂亮面对 ft. Luo Tianyi
English translation: Face It Beautifully
雏鸟站在悬崖上 展开了翅膀
The young bird stands at the edge of a cliff and unfolds its wings
地平线上的梦想 照进一缕光
The dreams above the horizon shine forth a thread of light
闭上眼 向往
I close my eyes, yearning for
向往 有扇窗
Looking forward out of a window
厌倦了 汹涌的人流 嘈杂声回荡
Fed up of the surge of noise from the crowds
疲倦了 不知所措的 模样
Tired, looking as if not knowing what to do
未知的冒险
Nameless adventures
指引我前往
Spur me to continue forth
偶尔出现河川
Occasionally finding rivers
要转几个弯
Needing to turn around a few bends
在山的那边
Beside the mountain
会不会有船帆
Can there be sails?
远方还远 路也还很漫长
Far places are still far; roads are still long
但幸好 花也还香
But all is well, the flowers are still fragrant
你是我 迷途时的星光 心之所向
You are the starlight when I am lost; the guide in my heart
收藏着伤疤像勋章
The scars I’ve collected are like medals.
温柔地拭去我的泪光
Gently wiping away my glistening tears
追随着 你的美(ah~ah~)
Accompanying your beauty
森林给你能量
The forest gives you strength
再把勇气点亮
Illuminate your courage again
希望你 单枪匹马
I wish you can unaccompanied
活得漂亮
Lived beautifully
努力品尝过每段 曲折的时光
I have to work hard to sample every complicated era
才能收获无数段 飞翔的希望
Before I can harvest the countless soaring wishes
梦想 不渺茫
Dreams are not uncertain
是眼泪 加汗与热血熬出钻石发光
It takes tears plus sweat and blood to make a diamond shine
或许 也曾 感受失望
Maybe emotions have already disappeared before
见证无数次 身边的 人来人往
I’ve witnessed countless times; the people by my side come and go
却始终信仰
But all along believing
因为长夜过去总会有新曙光
Because after the long night passes, there is always a new dawn
偶尔出现河川
Occasionally finding rivers
要转几个弯
Needing to turn around a few bends
在山的那边
Beside the mountain
会不会有船帆
Can there be sails?
最后越过泥泞一路走来
Finally traveled across muddy roads to come here
梦想花朵般绽开
The flowers in my dream bloom
你是我 迷途时的星光 心之所向
You are the starlight when I am lost, the guide in my heart
收藏着伤疤像勋章
The scars I’ve collected are like medals
温柔地拭去我的泪光
Gently wiping away my glistening tears
追随着 你的美(ah~ah~)
Accompanying your beauty
森林给你能量
The forest gives you energy
再把勇气点亮
Illuminate your courage again
希望你 单枪匹马
I wish you can, unaccompanied,
活得漂亮
Live beautifully
曾经我 期待远方
My past self expects the far places
渴望那 美丽风光
Thirsting for the beautiful sights
当我翻山越岭
When I go through the hardships of the journey
终于能飞翔
Finally, I can fly
梦就在终点绽放
My dreams will blossom at the end
你是我 迷途时的星光 心之所向
You are the starlight when I am lost, the guide in my heart
Ahhhhhh I finished this translation, finally! Qingxian’s voice is so nice and Longya is just wow. Moving Point really knows his stuff like wow. The version with Qingxian’s voice provider, Ming Yue, is great too!
no really I’m listening to this on loop as of writing this
although, why is it Moke in the movie and not Longya?
I had a blast translating this and listening to it at the same time! Hope you guys enjoy it!
不正常戀愛物語
Unconventional Love Story
每天拨打你的号码 你不会知道我是谁的
Everyday, I dial your number. You can’t know who I am
由我负责通讯名单 获得联系方式并不难
Because I manage the communications list, getting your number is all too easy
你在咖啡厅有工作 强烈的期待你的穿着
You work at the coffee shop; I absolutely cannot wait to see your uniform
特地装作偶然路过 满意看到你的不知所措
Specially, I pretend to “just pass by”, satisfied by your confusion and embarrassment
每天收到匿名电话 每天去你的博客检查
Every day receiving an anonymous phone call; every day taking a look at your Weibo
偷偷拍下你的照片 今天你居然同我说了话
Sneakily taking your photo; today, you unexpectedly chatted with me
等待你离开咖啡店 悄悄地收下你的吸管
Waiting for you to leave the coffee shop; quietly receiving your straw
我知道这行为痴汉 然而别人的看法与我无关
I know this behavior is silly; but other people’s views have nothing to do with me
手指好看得不像话 嘴唇的弧度讨我喜欢
Your fingers look so nice, it’s not even proper; the curve of your lips invite me to like them
像失控的野马 私密的心思在蔓延挥发
Like an out-of-control wild horse, my secret feelings are spreading and volatilizing
刚才的是谁啊 那家伙是谁啊
Who was that just now? Who was that pal?
你们的关系看来很好嘛
Your relationship’s looking very nicely!
努力克制之下不安的心情产生剧烈化学变化
Under all that striving to restrain ourselves, restless emotions bring about acute changes
阴魂不散 一定有意纠缠
The spirit lives on; it must intend to tangle up
这种想法未免太复杂
This method really is too complicated
可是平时最擅长的笑容都变得阴沉了
But the normally, completely mastered smile became completely gloomy
你在傍晚时间回家 路上的行人稀稀落落
You return home in the evening; the people on the road are sparse and dispersed
周围一切浑然不觉 这样迟钝的你像个傻瓜
Totally unaware of your surroundings; you seem like an idiot, being this slow
墨镜口罩躲在角落 华氏九十度你不热吗
You wear sunglasses and a mask to hide behind the corner. It’s 90 degrees Fahrenheit out; aren’t you hot?
如此打扮更加明显 这都察觉不到的话是我傻
So you’ve dressed this way to make yourself more obvious; if I couldn’t sense this, I would be foolish
你的外套异常浮夸 你脚上鞋子品味很差
Your jacket is exceptionally grandiose; the shoes you’re wearing are in really bad taste
可欲望在腐化 嫉妒的魔鬼在心底挣扎
Could desire rot? The monster of jealousy fights at the bottom of the heart
如果是你的话 如果是你的话
If it was you, if it was you
绝不能轻易获得原谅吧
By no means would you easily be forgiven!
努力克制之下恶毒的心愿产生剧烈化学变化
Under all that strive to restrain, malicious emotions bring about violent changes
阴魂不散 一定有意纠缠
The spirit lives on; it must intend to tangle up
这种想法果然太奇葩
This method really is too outlandish
可是平时最喜爱的笑容都变得碍眼了
But the smile we ordinarily loved became an annoying sight
如果对方是你的话
If the other side was you...
你只能属于我 请一直看着我
You can only belong to me; please continue looking at me
你只能属于我 请一直看着我
You can only belong to me; please continue looking at me
你只能属于我 请一直看着我
You can only belong to me; please continue looking at me
那个人是谁啊 那家伙是谁啊
Who was that person? Who was that pal?
罪恶的花蕾在生根发芽
The flower bud of evil grows from the root
那个人是谁啊 那家伙是谁啊
Who was that person? Who was that pal?
嫉妒的心在胸腔中爆炸
A jealous heart explodes in the chest
努力克制之下恶毒的心愿产生剧烈化学变化
Under all that striving to restrain, malicious emotions bring about violent changes
无路可走 根本无药可救
Nowhere to go; fundamentally incurable
负面的情绪毫无保留
The negative side of emotions completely unretained
妒火中烧的我模样一定非常可笑吧
The sight of me burning in the flames of jealousy must be very funny!