USCGC Sundew 404 (Retired)
This ship, the Sundew of the Coast Guard, was built in Duluth during the 2nd World War and stationed in Charlevoix, Michigan, from 1958 until 1977.
It came back to Duluth at that time and was given to the city. However, in 2009, for whatever reason, it was sold to two private couples. It is seen here, near Duluth’s north shore, tooling about, as it does every so often.
Image by Richard Koenig; taken July 15th 2017.











