The junction of Trafalgar Road and the Promenade, South Shore, in 1939, 2008 & in more recent years.
What used to be the pick-up & drop-off point for Jacksons Holiday Tours (later Jacksons Coaches) which lasted until the early 2000's, alongside Wembley Hotel which ceased trading around 2019 before being modernised and changing names.
The whole corner building was demolished around 2016.











